Woodridge Results 2022
This year the Department for Education has advised schools that they do not need to publish the results of national testing which took place in 2021-22 - the Y2 and Y6 SATs, the EYFS Profile and the Y1 Phonics Screener. This is because of the disruption to the children’s learning during the Covid period. However, at Woodridge, we have decided that we will publish our 2022 results, since despite the disruption to learning in 2020 and 2021, the children performed really well. This is testament to the children’s resilience, your support and the excellent teaching and support for the children at Woodridge.
You will see from the table below that the results were very encouraging indeed. Areas shaded in green show a higher result than either National or Barnet Averages. Particularly pleasing are the significant positive variants for Greater Depth (Higher Standard) results, a key priority at Woodridge. Very well done everyone. (NB - In 2022 Woodridge was one of the 10% of schools who were moderated for KS2 writing (since there is no formal test). This means the other 90% of schools submitted their writing results without any independent checking of results.)